Anyone else got this song stuck in their head right about now?
Worth it. Plus, these totally count as a breakfast cookie, seeing as how they’re oatmeal and cinnamon and basically healthy.
Cinnamon chip oatmeal cookies with white chocolate
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
11/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
3/4 cup cinnamon chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a stand mixer, combine the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
3) Mix in the flour and baking soda
4) Mix in the oats, then mix in the cinnamon chips and white chocolate chips.
5) Roll cookies out and cook, 10-12 minutes. Let cool before eating.